Mar 26, 2009

Poster I

There are so many fun inspirational, and beautiful, design posters out there. Think - 'Keep Calm and Carry On'. Though it might be too design blog cliche for some, Greg and I have a sunny yellow one hanging in our living room. I've decided to seek beautiful and interesting posters out and post them here on a regular basis. It is important to keep life positive!

I had French fries with my birthday dinner last night (not to mention yummy gyoza with hot mustard and sesame soy sauce): for me, the right French fries with the right seasoning are a source of happiness.

Poster available at Studio Mela.

Speaking of positive vibes, give this song a listen. Singing along is sure to put a smile on my face. Who doesn't love a mohair suit? No need to answer that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment