Mar 11, 2009

Polyvore

I've recently written about inspiration walls. In the same vein of pulling inspiration from the beautiful creations of others, I am very excited about my new find that makes creating digital design boards a snap. Check out Polyvore and sign up. While browsing the web, you can collect images by clicking on an icon you install on your links toolbar. The next time you log on to Polyvore the images will be waiting for you to be compiled into a design board. Welcome to the fun world of virtual collages.

Here's my first design board - a collection of my must-have purchases for spring. Though the temperature outside is decidedly not seasonal (we're in the minus 20s in Edmonton), I am looking forward to making some new clothing purchases suited for sipping drinks on patios, having picnics, flying kites and strolling Whyte Avenue.

Spring Wardrobe


My shopping list includes full skirted sun dresses and skirts, touches of horizontal stripes, a great new black t-shirt that goes with everything, green shorts, white skinny jeans, flats in a rainbow of colours, more chunky necklaces, new casual trainers and wear-everywhere black flat sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment