Mar 16, 2009

J'adore

Feeling sunny, warm and positive on this chilly Monday, I would like to share some things I'm loving right now. Having an unexpected lunch with Greg downtown today put me in a great mood to forge through the week. I hope you're all having a great day!

1. Adrian Johnson's Illustrations - some of which I've printed for my inspiration board.


2. Culina Highlands - Greg and I celebrated turning a year older with two of our great friends at the restaurant on Saturday. I highly recommend the goat cheese wrapped in phyllo with red lentils and fresh greens as a main, and the olive and prune tapanade with grilled bread for a starter. Yum!

3. MGMT's - Time to Pretend - Greg and I played their album yesterday while taking a drive around some curious Edmonton neighbourhoods. I enjoyed the modern and environmentally friendly homes in Riverbend.

4. This photo of Audrey Hepburn from Now Voyager. Though I recently have had a haircut, I love her short bangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment