Feb 17, 2012

Modern Motherhood Survival Guide

What didn't begin as a 'mommy blog' has often become one, because here on Horizontal Stripes I've enjoyed sharing my life and things I've learned with you, my dear readers, and one of those most recent developments has been becoming a mom. In case you're curious, I've packaged my recent posts on motherhood into a "Modern Motherhood Survival Guide". You can read all my posts here on topics such as entertaining at home with a baby, and preparing your closet for maternity leave and pregnancy. You can read even more posts about babies here.

I'll be adding to this Guide in the coming days, weeks and months, with posts about baby registries, fine dining with a tot, raising a foodie, traveling with baby, coming up with alternative childcare arrangements, and more. I do hope you'll check back! And as always, I'd love to hear about your experiences in parenthood through the comments. Please don't be shy to say hi! xo Image via The Sartorialist.

No comments:

Post a Comment