Feb 17, 2012

Favourite Baby Names


So, it seems like everyone I know is having a baby, has recently had a baby or is planning/hoping to have a baby soon (so are the late-twenties and thirties, I suppose). While I love finding out if my friends have had a boy or a girl, I'm actually most curious to learn what they've named their joy. I think naming another human being is fascinating.

Once we knew we were having a boy, we knew his name would be Thomas, since we'd agreed upon that long before conceiving, and had even referred to a potential son to family and friends as 'Thomas'. So, choosing a name was super easy. However, I don't think it will be so easy next time around since we're wavering on our name for a daughter (Audrey) and second son (Daniel).

In addition to Audrey and Daniel, here are some other names I love. How about you?

For girls - Elodie, January, Caroline, Thecla

For boys - Nicholas, Ian, Jonas, Alastair

Photo via Children with Swag.

No comments:

Post a Comment