Jan 21, 2009

1000 Words

Like many, I have been a daily user of social networking websites for the past four or five years. Photo sharing is one of my favourite aspects of these online worlds. In looking back at the hundreds of photos I have been tagged in and uploaded, a smile appears on my face in thinking of all the fantastic memories these pictures capture.
Here are some photos of my travels to Western Europe in 2004. I was studying politics, history and discourse analysis at my university's campus in Old Harlow, England. On weekend trips and midterm break, my classmates and I jetted across the continent on RyanAir. Upon arrival, we continually found excitement and energy in the creativity and history of our various stops. This blog is about thinking about how I want to live my life. I believe part of that process is reflecting on the joyous experiences of my past.

Powerscourt Gardens, Enniskerry, Ireland.
Nice, France.

Rome, Italy.

Stockholm, Sweden.

No comments:

Post a Comment