Jan 28, 2009

Pixel Girl

Over the past few days, I have been informed that as part of an employee benefit plan to promote learning and wellness I am able to receive a rebate on the purchase of a new desktop computer. Here's what I am thinking of buying:


In thinking about new computers, I am reminded of my favourite desktop art site - Pixel Girl Presents Dot Com. Pixel Girl is an award winning site that offers Mac OS X, XP and Icontainer iconsets and desktop images to visitors for free. I came across it a number of years ago and regularly change the background on my computer to match the site's recent posts. Pixel Girl also has a fun shop to help support their ventures. Browsing their offerings is sure to point you in the direction of some of today's most talented IT graphic artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment