Jan 26, 2009

20 x 200

As I take my lunch break, last night's post has piqued my interest to once again look for a perfect piece of art to hang next to the desk in our apartment. I feel like the 'study' needs a burst of yellow to add cheer and to pick up on the colours in a lamp shade and throw pillows nearby. I had considered painting something myself. Something abstract and colourful. However, while I haven't ruled out this possibility (made feasible not by my creative skills, but rather by the workroom in the basement of our building), I have pursued the option of purchasing a design poster. Here are some of the contenders:

a. A Jennifer Sanchez poster entitled 'ny.08.#06' from 20x200. 20x200 is a website that brings together up-and-coming artists and photographers with individuals who have a love for interesting artwork, but a limited budget. The internet makes this creative, affordable exchange possible.

b. An ISO50 Shop print entitled 'Avian'.

No comments:

Post a Comment