Apr 24, 2009

Visitors

This weekend Greg and I will be hosting two of my great friends (and sisters) Cheryl and MaryBeth from Toronto. They're fantastic ladies who I had the pleasure of meeting while studying at Queen's School of Policy Studies a few years back. We bonded over memorandums to cabinet, briefing notes and statistics assignments. We ate ice cream on Wolfe Island. Some of us tried to make it to Washington D.C., but ended up on a bus in a snowstorm outside Scranton, PA. Others of us went dancing at Menage in Toronto. We held many parties at Amy's place on Ontario Street. We've been making trips across the country to keep in touch ever since.

This visit is part two of the 'MPA sisters come to Edmonton', as the third - Amy - was here just last month from Fredericton. To you all, thank you for coming to visit me in my new home in Edmonton!

No comments:

Post a Comment