Apr 20, 2009

Anywhere

Feeling a little 'kd lang's Anywhere But Here', my mind is drifting to getaways, and new adventures and possibilities that exist beyond my current place. I need to reinvigorate my soul.


If I could be anywhere but here, I wouldn't mind being:
  • On a sail boat wearing horizontal stripes on the Caribbean
  • At the Manukubra Ranch participating in cooking glasses
  • Seated at a desk writing short stories while eating peppermint sticks
  • On the beach in Dubai meeting Greg's twin brother and his wife
  • Exposed to new tastes and smells in Greece and Turkey on a culinary tour
  • With my whole extended family laughing around a campfire after a delicious cook up
  • Creative by making fun film videos on Super 8 like these
  • In the United Kingdom on a Rothermere Fellowship

Photo via Courage My Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment