Apr 15, 2009

Bibs

Last evening I received a birthday present from my dear friend Amy in the mail. Inside was a fun book of games for adult parties, and vibrant blue stationary cards and a matching notebook both emblazoned with my initial - K. Upon opening the present, I sat down to write a spring shopping list on the first page of the blue notebook. After some brainstorming and considering the clothes I already have in my own closet, I decided my spring wardrobe will consist of full, airy skirts, long v-neck cardigans, fitted tank tops and belts cinched at the waist. Flats or strappy sandals suit underfoot. This J Crew model is my muse.

To purchase this outfit click here. Image via J Crew.

As frosting for this spring/summer wardrobe, I'm loving bib necklaces. My love of chunky jewelry is being satisfied at every turn at retailers such as J Crew, Banana Republic, Club Monaco, Anthropologie, Jacob and French Connection.

Here are some of my favourite interpretations of the bib:

J Crew's Primrose Garden Necklace.

Banana Republic's Adjustable Beaded Necklace.

J Crew's Sunray Necklace.


Anthropologie's Garnish Necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment