Apr 28, 2009

Ranunculus

Do you have a favourite flower? I've gone through spells where I've adored towering mustard sunflowers, soft pink peonies, vibrant stargazer lilies, wild and tall foxgloves, and full rhododendrons. I love Vancouver for the fact that bouncy blue hydrangeas line the sidewalks in the residential West End. Greg calls me Sweet Pea. The sight of a new flower arrangement or blooming stem often leaves me pondering whether I should change which flower is my favourite. There are so many beautiful floral inspirations.

Right now, I'm adoring ranunculus. I think they'd look great organized in a collection glass and white ceramic vases, some short and others taller, and placed in the middle of your dining table. The image of a table dressed with ranunculus makes me want to cook mushroom, chicken and white wine crepes and serve a tart homemade lemon meringue pie for dessert.

Image via Wren and Chickadee.

No comments:

Post a Comment