Sep 13, 2010

Forward

I had one of those really good days at the office (which actually occurred outside the office at a hotel... but that's no matter) that makes you excited about your post. Not bad for a Monday!

I'm feeling in a positive, lets-push-forward and realize everything-on-the-to-do-list mood. I want to capitalize on this feeling and hope it translates into much progress on the garden (including planting a few clematis, painting our greying stone patio and painting our wooden planter a la Door Sixteen).

Fall 2009 brought our engagement, winter 2010 brought wedding preparations and a new job, spring 2010 brought our wedding and summer 2010 brought the honeymoon phase. I'm less certain what 2011 will bring for us, but there are many possibilities and all excite me.

No comments:

Post a Comment