Mar 15, 2010

Rehearsal

This past Saturday evening, over dinner, a good friend and I dished about our upcoming weddings. We shared our invitation concepts and centrepiece ideas, and talked about our grooms' attire. We also uncovered that our takes on the rehearsal are very different - she sees it as a casual time where the bridal party gets to hang out in shorts and capris, whereas I see the event as a full fledged dress rehearsal complete with cocktail dresses, pumps and ties all around.

I haven't found my rehearsal dress yet, but I am already thinking about a bouquet for the event. I've considered making my own from a local bodega or fashioning one from ribbons and bows from my shower or even buying one of Emersonmade's fabric bouquets. But right now, I am loving these brooch bouquets. Aren't they fun? I'd love to borrow brooches from the many women in my family and include them all together. All images via Fantasy Floral Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment