Mar 11, 2010

Exergian





In the winter, Greg and I are too often found TV-hibernating in our living room while snow piles fill our garden. We watch b-movies (often filmed in our beloved Vancouver though it is masquerading as Seattle) and reality TV (I am still appalled that Jake chose Vienna!) and the Office.

People talk about TV, so I justify watching a fair amount by assuring myself that it is a conduit for social interaction. Think: it's 9 am, you meet a coworker in the kitchen, what better to discuss than Republic of Doyle? Television is a common discussion topic at my workplace, and comparing and contrasting our office to Mad Men (which I've sadly only caught a few episodes of while flying) seems to be a regular occurrence.

Have I mentioned that I LOVE modernism? Um yeah, maybe a few times right?

If you add these things all together and blend, you have Albert Exergian's modern TV posters. I'm having a very difficult time trying to decide which is my favourite. Aren't they fantastic?

No comments:

Post a Comment