Dec 15, 2009

Topper

While browsing Etsy, I came across a bride and a groom (though not paired together) who share an uncanny resemblance to Greg and me. In my humble opinion, either couple shares enough of a likeness to us that people would get the hint if they graced the top of our cake. Though we haven't given much thought to cake toppers, these options are making us consider the possibilities. Aren't customizable cake toppers such a neat idea? They'd also look great displayed for years to come on a bookshelf, night table or mantelpiece.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica,

    Thank you for the kind comments. It is great to hear there's someone reading somewhere, and more than that, someone somewhere enjoying. Your comment put a smile on my face.

    Your new blog looks great. I love the opener: Don't Worry. Everything is Going to be Amazing. Keep up the great work, and Happy Blogging! xo

    ReplyDelete