Sep 28, 2009

Italian

This coming weekend, Greg and I are hosting a swath of my family for dinner. To prepare, we're ensuring we have enough forks, sending out for more chairs and are planning a yummy (I hope!) menu. This is the first time we'll have hosted 12 (or maybe 13!) people for dinner. Right now the draft menu includes Italian influence with white bean dip served with pitas, rosemary bread sticks, a large green and tomato salad tossed in balsamic vinegar and oil, and a sausage cannelloni. Dessert (blueberry cheesecake and carrot cake) is being provided courtesy of my grandma, but otherwise I would have given serious consideration to making nutella crepes. Dinner parties are tough, so here's to hoping it goes off smoothly! Image via Boudist.

The dinner was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment