Oct 26, 2011

Threadless



I'll admit it - I inject a fair amount of my own style preference into my son's wardrobe. When shopping for him I look for anything striped and bright solids. For this reason, Thomas can normally be found in striped stretch pants. However, I am keen to add variety to his wardrobe, particularly as he gets older and is able to make his own style choices. When he's able, I plan to present him with a few outfit options each morning so that he can decide what he wants to wear. I hope it will teach him to make simple decisions and express himself.

These onesies would be a fantastic addition to his wardrobe of solid diaper shirts and woolen sweaters. As I browse the site's offerings, I'm curious to know which graphics appeal the most to our little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment