Oct 28, 2011

Playroom



Our guest room is going to go through a metamorphosis in the coming months from cozy rest place for visiting family to a play space for our boy (we'll move the guest space to our present third floor den). Right now I'm in the inspiration gathering stage. I want to include a child sized table and chairs set, fun wallpaper, and a rotating art display place (plus lots of storage and white walls). We'd also like to keep things as green as possible by purchasing recyclable cardboard large toys such as this play hut, where possible, though I have to admit I'm feeling tempted to purchase this play kitchen (which is presently available at a floor model discount from a local shop). I know Thomas won't be ready to play with the kitchen for awhile, but some of my happiest memories are playing with my toy kitchen as a child. Plus Erzi makes the most amazing wooden play food. Speaking of play kitchens, Kids on Roof also has a fantastic cardboard version. Plan Toys table and chairs via Baby Naturopathics, city wall paper via Studio Nommo and art work line via Ikea.

No comments:

Post a Comment