Jul 22, 2010

Puppet


My cousin's set to have her second baby in September (a girl named Charlotte... which is also the name of my paternal grandmother though she's better known by her middle name - Viola).

While meandering about Water Street ce soir (on our two month wedding anniversary - it's all about celebrating every step, no?), we stopped by Gingersnap, Twisted Sister Boutik and Newfoundland Weavery seeking out the perfect (pink!) present for her baby shower this coming Sunday. I fell in love with Camper baby shoes and tree house mobiles. My heart melted over sailor rompers and sequined slippers. I debated purchasing a kimono dress and polka dot bloomers. We ultimately settled on something else entirely - a Cate and Levi hand puppet. I love it! I hope my cousin adores the sweet puppet as much as I do!

P.S. Coincidentally, Greg and I returned home tonight to the second message today enquiring about whether we're set to have children!

No comments:

Post a Comment