Jul 21, 2012

Furniture Stores


As I (somewhat) recently mentioned, now that all the kid-specific nooks of our home are designed, I've started to think about the other parts of our home again after a hiatus on these things for the past few years (I can't believe it's been almost two years since our love it or list it adventure)! I've started online dream shopping for a bigger home in the future, and decided to pull together a list of my favourite resources. Here's where I do my dream window furniture shopping and some of my current lust items:

Major Modern Furniture Retailers
Canadian Vintage Shops
Canadian Modern Furniture Stores
Where do you shop online for furniture? I'm also working on a list of lesser known small shops that sell art and home accessories, which I'm excited to share next week. Image via Apartment Therapy.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for this post. i need some stores furniture to buy is there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really have in mind that I am going to buy a furniture for the house. I am planning to buy it online.
    Furniture Perth Wa

    ReplyDelete