Dec 10, 2010

2 Weeks

... until Christmas Eve, and I'm super excited! Image via Design*Sponge. For those of you still in Christmas-shopping mode, I highly recommend these gift guides: presents for the francophile, presents for your best friend/sister and presents for a younger brother.

I'm "secretly" hoping for a couple of the following under our Christmas tree this year: a stylish laptop bag to replace my government issued-standard Dell edition (places like The Travel Bug and Johnny Ruth are good sources for St. John's shoppers), more sailor stripes, black leather gloves, an anchor necklace (and maybe even water bottle), a new novel to add to my 1 volume Nick Hornby collection, fancy olive oil (The Jumping Bean is a great St John's proprietor) mint chocolate, a black belt, turquoise nail polish from Aldo's fun line and anything with sequins (like this great tote bag). What's on your wish list this year? xo

No comments:

Post a Comment