Feb 2, 2010

Headphones

Am I the only one who often finds her headphones in a snarl at the bottom of her purse? While traveling for a work conference this past weekend, my white ear buds were a constant messy knot in the bottom of my satchel. This Ford commercial reminds me of this enduring struggle. This advertisement also reminds me of my inability to master knots as a Girl Guide despite the fact that I even won a handbook on tying knots at Ranger camp! Image via Ads of the World via Black Eiffel.

1 comment:

  1. Bluetooth devices are indeed very common nowadays among the teenagers and adults. This is due to the convenience that Bluetooth gives the people. Most modern cell phones and computers have Bluetooth connectivity at present. With the use of Bluetooth, information and files can be transferred without the use of wires. You can even listen to music through your Bluetooth headphones--and without wires!Taotronics bluetooth headphones

    ReplyDelete