Nov 10, 2009

Perfume


Though many places are scent-free these days, I have long wished to start a perfume collection (perhaps my love hollers back to travels to a perfume factory in Paris when I was thirteen). While there, we were given the opportunity to mix our own fragrance; it is an experience I reflect upon fondly even though I hadn't yet acquired a taste for poultry cooked in white wine.

This evening over dinner our waitress exclaimed with joy over the scent of my mother's perfume (Hypnotic Poison by Christian Dior). This occurrence only confirmed my desire to start a perfume collection. The first scent I ever owned was Ralph by Ralph Lauren. Right now, I'm debating whether Chanel No. 5 or YSL Parisienne is the most fitting first purchase.

Speaking of Paris, this bargain navy striped dress is on my lust list and this song, though far from French, offers the passion I associate with the romantic capital.

1 comment:

  1. I am not good for a fragrance descriptions but I wanted to have a perfume collections. Anyway,will certainly visit your site more often now.

    do pheromones work

    ReplyDelete