Oct 9, 2009

Folly



During Christmas of 2007, I discovered Tangled Up in Blue - an Australian bistro on Bates Hill in St. John's. It was instant love and the cafe became the de facto place to catch up with friends on a birthday or random weekend (including playing host to my 24th birthday). While living in Alberta, a friend mentioned that Tangled had closed. I was quite saddened. Thankfully the place underwent a metamorphosis and reemerged as Folly on Bates, a late night restaurant operating between 6 pm and 6 am most evenings. Happily, Greg and I will be joining friends there tonight for a friend's birthday (Happy Birthday Amanda!). I'm looking forward to checking out their new menu!

Here's a shot of me and my dear friends Erin and Elyse at Tangled Up in Blue during Christmas 2008. All other images via Folly.

No comments:

Post a Comment