Mar 26, 2012

What I Order: Piatto





This Saturday, my mom kindly watched T so that Greg and I could go out and celebrate my birthday. We chose one of our favourite casual places - Piatto. It was a delicious and fun meal with my dream date, what more could a girl ask for? Thank you Gregory for a beautiful birthday.

Piatto Pizzeria + Enoteca
, 377 Duckworth Street, St. John's, NL
Monday - Thursday 11:30 am - 10:00 pm / Friday - Saturday 11:30 am - 11:00 pm / Sunday - 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm

Antipasti
Olive Brushetta
Prosciutto Pacchi - fresh mozzarella wrapped in prosciutto and baked in tomato sauce

Pizze Rosso
Della Terra - fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, mushrooms, olives, artichoke hearts + grana padano

Drink
San Pellegrino

Dessert
Limoncello Tart

Images via Piatto.

No comments:

Post a Comment