My holiday grocery list is starting to shape up. I like to have ingredients on hand for delicious, but simple, appetizers. For collection?
- Inniskill's Dry Riesling with notes of peach and lime
- Yellowtail Pinot Grisio
- Miguel Torres Coronas, a red, to pair with hard cheeses
- Pitted dates, almonds, bacon and blue cheese for bacon-wrapped dates
- Chocolate covered raisins
- Mushrooms, baby spinach and Gruyere for stuffed mushrooms
- Heirloom tomatoes to dip in balsamic vinegar
Do you have any must keep items that help you get through the holidays? I'm so curious. Grocery tote via Mint Lane.