Apr 26, 2010

Sequins


Finally, after searching high and low, last Monday, while on a work holiday, I found the perfect rehearsal dinner dress. Though visions of a short while dress danced in my head previously, I settled on a soft taupe dress covered in grey and pink sequins from Blank UK. It makes me feel like a bride... which was the challenge, as many dresses felt completely dinner party appropriate for every other occasion, but not a wedding. While I'm unable to find a photo of my exact dress online, the above snippet (the dress with the arrow pointing to it) from Elle via Blank's blog bears a striking resemblance. I'm quite pleased with the find (from August and Lotta Stockholm on Water). Now all that's left to decide is whether to wear blue heels or brown flats to complete the look.

Also related to the rehearsal and its accompanying party, we've booked my cousin (a fantastic chef!) to cater the dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment