Jan 14, 2010

Paper

I've spent a very large portion of my last paycheque on paper: purple paper to be more exact. Although paper is the traditional gift for a first anniversary, it is making a major appearance in our wedding design scheme. This means whenever I see a great DIY idea that's paper intensive, my inner planner says 'me too'.

Though not made of paper, I'm loving emersonmade's creations. The flowers remind me of paper, and no doubt that's why I'm immediately drawn to them.

I'm loving these coursages as an accent to a basic pencil skirt and v-neck sweater, and I adore them for men. Who says men can't make boutonnieres a routine part of their work wardrobe? (Speaking of which, I am excited that one of my stocking stuffer presents for Greg, a striped and polka dot pocket square has made it into rotation). All images via emersonmade.

No comments:

Post a Comment