Feb 13, 2009

Shoes

I certainly do not have a shoe fetish. Unlike seemingly everyone else in Edmonton, I do not go ga-ga for a trip to Gravity Pope. But... as I look at my tired brown winter boots, complete with salt stains and worn patches that were purchased in Brussels years ago, I do look forward to slipping on shoes to head to work in the next few months. I mastered the art of the stiletto for the office this fall. This new found confidence has opened up a range of shoe options that I had previously shied away from. I still remain true to my love of flats though.

Here are some of the shoes on my dream must-have spring shopping list:

Miu Miu, Sequin Embellished Flats - I'd wear them with dark skinny jeans and a black t-shirt

Marc by Marc Jacobs, Peep-Toe Pump - I'd wear them with a black pencil skirt and a thin knit black v-neck sweater
Stella McCartney, Cherry Thong Sandals - I''d wear them with jean shorts and a white tank

Christian Louboutin, Papilipi Satin Pumps (with red soles!) - I'd wear them with a crisp white a-line skirt and my blue and white striped backless sweater

All shoes are available online at Net A Porter Dot Com. Photos are from the same website.

No comments:

Post a Comment