Jul 28, 2011

Books


This past Saturday my mom and close female relatives threw an amazing luncheon and baby shower for me. It was such fun to enjoy delicious food (red velvet cupcakes, homemade tomato soup, curry chicken wraps and more) and chat about babies and motherhood. A few of my cousins brought along their baby daughters too, which was such a fun reminder of what is to come for us in the next few weeks. Before the shower, I registered for a bunch of classic and contemporary picture and board books. As a result, our little man now has a fantastic starter library. Thank you to everyone who attended for their support and generosity.

This morning, I came across an article in Dwell on modern children's books, and now I'm excited to read books like Little 1 and ABC to our son when he's older.

No comments:

Post a Comment