May 23, 2009

Post-Its

Romy pretended to have invented them on Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion, the Project Runway Canada designers made dresses out of them for charity auction last season, and one of my former employers prohibited their use - I'm talking about Post-Its. Post-Its are displayed all around our home. Greg and I use them to write messages to each other when we're travelling for work. It's become a fun tradition to write messages to each other and post the notes throughout our apartment so that the other can find them while we're away. 

This author in Singapore places one Post-it note of 'Things We Forget' throughout the city every day. The random messages help spread sunshine and positive reminders to those who stumble upon them. These are messages of how to best live your life; check it out. I know I often need these reminders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment